OBJECTIVE: Bust the Kangaroo. Then watch the public sector crooks and LawLIARs pop out like Rabbits...

"A Goal WithOUT a Time Limit is Only a Wish" ~ Thomas Edison ~

"A Goal WithOUT a Time Limit is Only a Wish" ~ Thomas Edison ~

Blog Inspired by William Wagener - Investigative Reporter, From Sunny California. Public Sector/Judicial Crime Training videos by, guest Bogger - Investigative Reporter William Wagener

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

[02] This is a Genuine American Super H E R O!

This is a Genuine American Super H E R O! Watch how Mighty & Fiesty she is. Watch how she goes in for the fight? See how see slips through the side door in a prison smok. She how she puts up fight better fight than Leon Spinx fighting Mohamid Ali. See her wisdom, courage, and Strength. See how she carries her self. Watch how she catches the crooks red handed. Boy did she ever put up fight like you would not believe. She is Pam Gaston My Roll Model.
Part 1:




Part 2: Watch how Pam ripps an extra anal orfus into the proscuter. She's a Fighter!


RIP Dearest Pam. you are my Roll model. you are my #1 Super Hero. My self and your loved will miss you always. They day I have to take that Step we all have take alone, Once I at the light hopefully I will be welcomed past the gates of Heaven to meet. My it be in God's will that you will be speaking through me in me fight against The individuals corrupting our honourable courts.

Please let Me whisper sofly into your ear tears of sadness comebined with joy to you in Heaven; "I miss you so much. Thank you for being the insperation that has kept me alive..."

Video by, William Wagener - On Second Thought TV
e-mail: producer@onsecondthought.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment